Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Cheep Graphic Cards

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 11, 2010 2:25:46 PM

Which PCi Express graphic card is the best in the cheep and in the medium price range????????????? :D 

More about : cheep graphic cards

a b U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 2:27:44 PM

mk9234 said:
Which PCi Express graphic card is the best in the cheep and in the medium price range????????????? :D 


What do you think is cheap and medium price range????????? :pt1cable: 
a c 189 U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 2:51:00 PM

more info needed here, like how much do u want to spend, what resolution do u play and the rest of your system... :) 
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 2:52:09 PM

wa1 said:
more info needed here, like how much do u want to spend, what resolution do u play and the rest of your system... :) 


+1/0
a b U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 2:55:06 PM

Quote:
wtf do you mean with +1/0???


Figure it out :p 
a c 189 U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 3:02:07 PM

hallowed_dragon said:
+1/0


:sol: 
January 11, 2010 3:06:17 PM

I'm just looking for a nice and not expensive graphic card which can run new games on high settings.I found an Nvidia 9500GT 1GB DDR3 128 bit.Is that a good graphic card or should I buy another one in the same or a little bit higher price range?
a c 189 U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 3:09:41 PM

as i said before, we need more info here, how much do u want to spend, what resolution do u play and the rest of your system...
a b U Graphics card
January 11, 2010 3:11:58 PM

wa1 said:
as i said before, we need more info here, how much do u want to spend, what resolution do u play and the rest of your system...

+ 10^10^10^10
!