Sign in with
Your question

IS This good build for gaming?

Last response: in Systems
January 18, 2010 2:49:15 AM

please check out this auction on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2304...

would it be good enough for gaming? I dont game very much I play Grid and Left 4 Dead 2. That is about it.

More about : good build gaming

January 18, 2010 3:07:14 AM

Those games are going to be played at low settings. But, as far as the system, and ebay frauds, I would not touch this computer even with a 13 foot pole.
m
l
January 18, 2010 3:11:04 AM

HansVonOhain said:
Those games are going to be played at low settings. But, as far as the system, and ebay frauds, I would not touch this computer even with a 13 foot pole.

I know the seller is legit because my uncle bought a $1,400 gaming rig for his son off him. I know how to build PC and want to build one my self but my dad says no. Yeah it seemed like a bad deal. thanks for your opinion.
m
l
Related resources
January 18, 2010 3:46:26 AM

That is a very bad deal. That "Gateway " is complete crap and you won't be very happy with it.

You will be much better off building your own or checking out CyberPowerPC, iBUYpower, or other official prebuilt manufacturers.

If you would like, I could jot down some budget specs that you will want to consider for your PC. They won't be awesome performers but it looks like you are on a tight budget and looking for the best bang for the buck. There are plenty of options out there that will give you a decent system at an affordable price. Getting that PC you have linked is not a wise decision.

Do you prefer Intel or AMD?
m
l
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
January 19, 2010 10:47:10 AM

u can play it but you need to play it on low on normal and high you will get terible lagg
m
l
!