Downloads

Sorry if this has been covered and I was unable to find it...

I have yet to make any of the downloads show up in my game. I
downloaded and installed the color enabler program thing. And I've put
the downloads to the proper download file under
Mydocs/Eagames/Thesims/Downloads. What am I not doing right?

After the thousands of downloads I had in the original Sims this is
proving to be frustrating. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

dnkayser

<dnkayser@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Sorry if this has been covered and I was unable to find it...
>
> I have yet to make any of the downloads show up in my game. I
> downloaded and installed the color enabler program thing. And I've put
> the downloads to the proper download file under
> Mydocs/Eagames/Thesims/Downloads. What am I not doing right?
>
> After the thousands of downloads I had in the original Sims this is
> proving to be frustrating. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
>
> dnkayser

If they are re-colors then click on the Icon of the object re-colored and
there should be options to pick the color you want.
Re-colored objects do not show up as new individual Icons in the catalog.

>>I have yet to make any of the downloads show up in my game. I
>>downloaded and installed the color enabler program thing. And I've put
>>the downloads to the proper download file under
>>Mydocs/Eagames/Thesims/Downloads. What am I not doing right?

Also in the option, you need to have it set to show custom content. I
had this unchecked and finally figured out that was why my objects were
not showing.

sharon