Downloads

Sorry if this has been covered and I was unable to find it...

I have yet to make any of the downloads show up in my game. I
downloaded and installed the color enabler program thing. And I've put
the downloads to the proper download file under
Mydocs/Eagames/Thesims/Downloads. What am I not doing right?

After the thousands of downloads I had in the original Sims this is
proving to be frustrating. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

dnkayser
2 answers Last reply
More about downloads

    <dnkayser@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry if this has been covered and I was unable to find it...
    >
    > I have yet to make any of the downloads show up in my game. I
    > downloaded and installed the color enabler program thing. And I've put
    > the downloads to the proper download file under
    > Mydocs/Eagames/Thesims/Downloads. What am I not doing right?
    >
    > After the thousands of downloads I had in the original Sims this is
    > proving to be frustrating. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    >
    > dnkayser

    If they are re-colors then click on the Icon of the object re-colored and
    there should be options to pick the color you want.
    Re-colored objects do not show up as new individual Icons in the catalog.

    >>I have yet to make any of the downloads show up in my game. I
    >>downloaded and installed the color enabler program thing. And I've put
    >>the downloads to the proper download file under
    >>Mydocs/Eagames/Thesims/Downloads. What am I not doing right?

    Also in the option, you need to have it set to show custom content. I
    had this unchecked and finally figured out that was why my objects were
    not showing.

    sharon

Sims Video Games