Golden anniversary?

I wonder how this lifetime wish is fulfilled. Do the couple stay married
for 50 *days*? If so, are days subtracted when they drink elixir of life?
Or is the want fulfilled when one or both of them retires instead? There
is no good documentation for this that I can find.

good sign." -G
1 answer Last reply
More about golden anniversary

    Magnus Itland wrote:
    > I wonder how this lifetime wish is fulfilled. Do the couple stay
    > married for 50 *days*? If so, are days subtracted when they drink
    > elixir of life? Or is the want fulfilled when one or both of them
    > retires instead? There is no good documentation for this that I can
    > find.

    When they are both elders the option to throw an anniversary party will show
    up on the phone so yes drinking the elixier will slow things down. They can
    still be working but I have never had the want filled when they were not
    elders even if they got married the immediately upon turning adult.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games