Golden anniversary?

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 11:15:53 AM

I wonder how this lifetime wish is fulfilled. Do the couple stay married
for 50 *days*? If so, are days subtracted when they drink elixir of life?
Or is the want fulfilled when one or both of them retires instead? There
is no good documentation for this that I can find.

good sign." -G

More about : golden anniversary

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:37:12 PM

Magnus Itland wrote:
> I wonder how this lifetime wish is fulfilled. Do the couple stay
> married for 50 *days*? If so, are days subtracted when they drink
> elixir of life? Or is the want fulfilled when one or both of them
> retires instead? There is no good documentation for this that I can
> find.

When they are both elders the option to throw an anniversary party will show
up on the phone so yes drinking the elixier will slow things down. They can
still be working but I have never had the want filled when they were not
elders even if they got married the immediately upon turning adult.

Gareeth
!