Places to buy Used Gaming PC's?

amoghthegamer

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
I really need a new PC and I want one that can game pretty good like Grid on High and Left 4 Dead on High too. I have about $750. I need a website or something to buy the PC. Any reliable place would be good. Also any recommendation on PC's would be apprecitatied. I already checked Ebay and Craigslist. Iam looking at some PC's on Ebay but they dont end till next week. Here are some info bout me:

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: The week

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming, Surfing the Net, Watching Movies

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: NEED ALL PARTS!

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Reliable Site

PARTS PREFERENCES: I would like a 22" Monitor or a 24"(if not possible thats okay)

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe in the future for more speed

SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No

MONITOR RESOLUTION: Dont care. I might jook the PC to a 32" LCD TV

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Pc needs USB ports on the front

p55ibexpeak

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
Huh? You want to buy a monitor, but are going to hook up the pc to a TV? Make up your mind. Is the TV 720p HDMI?

Keep an eye on craigslist. I got a deal this month. kijiji is another good place to look for parts, but I find most of them posters prefer phone contact. If the price is right (if you know where this line came from), get it. Don't lowball or nitpick.

You can buy one including lcd from newegg, but don't expect it to be mid/high end. It'll be low to semi-mid end.