Angled doors

Is there a cheat for puting doors and windows in at an angle? I have tried a
few that I found but none seem to work for me. Any advice on this? :)

tyvm

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
2 answers Last reply
More about angled doors

    Isabeau wrote:
    > Is there a cheat for puting doors and windows in at an angle?

    Build an angled wall and place doors or windows in it.

    "Boerge Rahbech Jensen" <asdfaf@asdfa.ax> wrote in message
    > Isabeau wrote:
    > > Is there a cheat for puting doors and windows in at an angle?
    >
    > Build an angled wall and place doors or windows in it.

    I did a google search again last night after I posted my problem. I was able
    to finally find the reason why it wasn't working for me. lol Isn't it
    typical......you hunt for the answer to the problem then give up and post in
    the group and as soon as you do you finally find the answer while searching
    for something else. duhhhhhh.

    I always play with the moveobjects on cheat activated and you can't
    apparently place angled doors or windows with it on. :( Anyways I have my
    doors and windows installed in my house now. :)

    tyvm

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~