1. Check. http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/Manual/mb_manaul_ga-h55-ud3h_e.pdf
4. No video card
5. No video card
6. Check, no change. (using UMAX DDR3-1333 2gb x2)
8. Check (slots one and three), tried them both separately for the hell of it.
11. Didn't use arctic silver because there was already something on my i5 chip
16. Check (doesn't stay on long enough to beep)
17. YEAH! Don't know what I did wrong last time but the problem seems to be fixed now.
Great list thanks. I was 99% sure the PSU was ok because I put the old mobo back in and could boot up.
Thank you very much. I may just get to bed before the sun comes up thanks to you. (Depends how long windows 7 takes to install though.)