9500 GT or AGEIA

mohsentux

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
this is strange i submitted this thread 2 times with my firefox and it was never submitted.i stick to ie untill i find out why is that. :whistle:
now i have a 5750 for graphics and i have a 9500 gt for physx and i have too low fps with it on high capable physx games like batman arkham asylum and red faction guerrilla :( and now i want to buy a AGEIA pci to solve this problem (and have a pci-e x16 slot freed for maybe a crossfire in the future).my question is that is ageia physx more powerful than my 9500 gt physx and will ageia solve all my problems with low f/s when i am in a big physx situation ( like a whole building falling apart )

I'll submit this thread and if i don't see it in threads poll againg I'm gonna blow my modem with a c4 :lol:

Performance hit is normal,check the reviews of games like Batman with PhysX enabled,the FPS is quite noticeably drops by turning on the PhysX.
Also i don't think the AGEIA PCI card isn't produced anymore since when Nvidia bought AGEIA,they put PhysX on their own card.