Dell motherboard

G

Can anyone tell if a e-521 motherboard will fit into a c-521 case?? Got a machine for repair and the c-521's are not cheap but the e-521 motherboards are resonable

G

Ok here is my dilema the only thing that is wrong with the c521 is the motherboard , that is the cpu tested fine heat sink and shroud look like they may fit after all its all going back in a c521 case right , oh yeah the e-521 has two pci slots the c521 has only one plus a pcie slot , its ok because ill be using the on board video. so i dare ask againg and im really concerned abot clearances will the e521 fir into a c521 case? r

G

Thank you all for the great advise we (the customer) found a HP pav n305a that would suit his needs, reload the os added 1 gig memory and we are off and running. Now i have a carcass laying around , might make a bird house out of it and the bad mobo wall art. But seriously thanks to all.

G

Boo..
No fun in that. lol
I hope it all works out for you.

I'll take that c521 case off your hands.

I think i'll keep it cause i think i may have found a mobo in the pile at work that they pulled as spares but thanks anyway