Looking for USB (type A) socket with extension

I'm trying to embed a USB port/socket into my car. I've installed a device with USB port under the dash, but need to expose it on the dash somehow.

I found the following thing, but it has "Internal Header Plug", which I don't believe is the same as male USB connector. I need something similar, but with the regular male type A connector so I can plug it into the device, and then bolt on the other end to the dash.

1 answer Last reply
More about looking type socket extension
  1. I swear I looked for an hour before posting! As soon as I posted, I found it! hehe

    If anyone is looking, it's called USB "Panel Mount Cable". Just google it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Devices USB Extension Socket Components