COT Bloody Newsgroups!

I remember how much trouble it was to get BigPond to carry this newsgroup.
Well, there was a new newsgroup carried today when I logged on -
alt.suicide.holiday.moderated

I can't say anymore than that. I just don't have the words.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM
2 answers Last reply
More about bloody newsgroups

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:42:01 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    >I remember how much trouble it was to get BigPond to carry this newsgroup.
    >Well, there was a new newsgroup carried today when I logged on -
    >alt.suicide.holiday.moderated
    >
    >I can't say anymore than that. I just don't have the words.

    All in all, compaired to other newsgroups I've found in the past, that
    group doesn't sound too bad... When I first discovered internet
    newsgroups in 1995, I found 2 or 3 newsgroups (I can't/don't want to,
    remember their names) with LOTS of pictures of dead bodies and body
    parts! <gag> I couldn't delete the pictures I downloaded out of
    curiosity fast enough!!! Granted I have no idea if those groups still
    exist, nor do I EVER want to see pictures like those again!!! :(

    That's my 2¢,

    FTA

    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

    Madame Mim wrote:
    > I remember how much trouble it was to get BigPond to carry this newsgroup.
    > Well, there was a new newsgroup carried today when I logged on -
    > alt.suicide.holiday.moderated
    >
    > I can't say anymore than that. I just don't have the words.

    I'm pretty sure that's a suicide *prevention* group.

Sims Newsgroup Games Video Games