Sign in with
Your question

Wireless bluetooth and HP E-PC Celeron 1.2Ghz

Last response: in Wireless Networking
March 24, 2010 7:34:53 PM

I am looking at a HP E PC Celeron 1.2 Ghz 256 Mb 20gb small form factor which is why I like this for my first computer. I do cloud computing so don't need much but I do want to use my bluetooth kepboard so can I, if I get a usb bluetooth for the pc?
March 25, 2010 12:11:13 AM

Yes.
m
l
April 10, 2010 8:32:11 PM

Thanks, and just then I found when I was buying MODEM, the online co had a special on Asus mini net book, so excited I wouldn't have to buy used and came with Win 7. As in all things too good to be trjavascript: void(0);ue, the Asus 1005HA has two varities, M or H and I have the wifi M. I am wondering if my wireless board Logitech is worth buying a bluetooth usb for. And the router I bought is not AT&T my DSL provider so they wanted $129.00 to ping my router, no thanks. This little Asus is my first computer outside of the library and so dumb about it trying to get the techs at my router company get me online, both of us came close to nervous breakdowns. Now to be dumber still, what kind of wireless keyboard comes to work with wifi n. Seems like damned if I do and damned if I don't; buy a new keyboard to go with wifi or buy bluetooth usb. Not missing hard drive at all, but my goal of sitting in my comfy chair with my full size wireless keyboard handy and inputting a similar email and seeing it on my 20 inch screen is yet to be realized. The Asus I hope to use just for cpu until I can afford small form factor cpu (sigh) another year probably.
m
l
!