Sign in with
Your question

Adjusting Vcore voltage

Last response: in Overclocking
September 3, 2012 4:35:40 AM

I'm new to the whole Overclocking scene, but i was doing some research on it and was wondering where to adjust the vcore voltage at on the bios? when i go into the oc tweaker there is nothing there labeled vcore voltage or anything that matches my current voltage to turn it up or down? What is the abbrevation for adjusting the vcore? there is only suff like vcore offset +.035 (for example not actual). My vcore is currently at 1.018 and i want to adjust it to 1.25. Just wondering what preset controls the voltage? i currently use the preset OC control at 4.4Ghz but the voltage is not right. Any help would b greatly appreciated thanks guys.
September 3, 2012 4:42:26 AM

DuBZzz00 said:
I'm new to the whole Overclocking scene, but i was doing some research on it and was wondering where to adjust the vcore voltage at on the bios? when i go into the oc tweaker there is nothing there labeled vcore voltage or anything that matches my current voltage to turn it up or down? What is the abbrevation for adjusting the vcore? there is only suff like vcore offset +.035 (for example not actual). My vcore is currently at 1.018 and i want to adjust it to 1.25. Just wondering what preset controls the voltage? i currently use the preset OC control at 4.4Ghz but the voltage is not right. Any help would b greatly appreciated thanks guys.

by the way Im using a 3930k with Asrock x79 Extreme 9 I just don't understand there setup and the way there oc tweaker displays the oc settings.
m
l
!