cow plant

I have a few sims I would just love to get rid of but I am not getting the
option to get the cow plant in the houses I really need it or in university
where my sims go to school. Does anyone know if there is a collection going
around with the cow plant in it?

tyvm :)

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
4 answers Last reply
More about plant

    "Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I have a few sims I would just love to get rid of but I am not getting the
    > option to get the cow plant in the houses I really need it or in
    > university
    > where my sims go to school. Does anyone know if there is a collection
    > going
    > around with the cow plant in it?
    >
    > tyvm :)
    >
    > --
    > Isabeau :)
    >
    > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    > 'by believing, one sees'

    TwoJeffs created one.
    You can find it at
    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=437

    "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > "Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >I have a few sims I would just love to get rid of but I am not getting
    the
    > > option to get the cow plant in the houses I really need it or in
    > > university
    > > where my sims go to school. Does anyone know if there is a collection
    > > going
    > > around with the cow plant in it?
    > >
    > > tyvm :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Isabeau :)
    > >
    > > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    > > 'by believing, one sees'
    > >

    > TwoJeffs created one.
    > You can find it at
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=437

    got it, tyvm :) lol

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    'by believing, one sees'

    Isabeau wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there is a collection going
    > around with the cow plant in it?

    No. In the university neighbourhood it is found in the secret society, I
    think. Besides that, it is a career reward in the natural science career.

    Best regards,
    Boerge

    thanks for the info. :)

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    'by believing, one sees'
    "Boerge Rahbech Jensen" <asdfaf@asdfa.ax> wrote in message
    > Isabeau wrote:
    > > Does anyone know if there is a collection going
    > > around with the cow plant in it?
    >
    > No. In the university neighbourhood it is found in the secret society, I
    > think. Besides that, it is a career reward in the natural science career.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Boerge

Sims Games Video Games