RT-101 Compaq Keyboard Manual

WilliamBonney

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
Hello All,

I have an RT-101 Compaq Keyboard and would like to obtain a user's guide/manual for the product. I purchased it several years ago from a store with something less than a good reputation and they failed to provide me with an instruction manual. My computer illiteracy knows no boundaries and while I know how to install one on the tower, I do not know how to operate it fully. I would be most appreciative if someone could help me with this. Thank you and all have a good day.

Bill

WilliamBonney

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012

Hi There Area51reopen,

So you caught that. You're very well read and informed if I may say so.
Now, concerning your handle, Area51 is one of my favorite conspiracy issues and I watch everything I can on that. Did you ever see Jesse Ventura's investigation on Area 51? This will be around for a long time. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to being a good member of the family. Take care and hope I am able to log back in.

Pat Garrett

WilliamBonney

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
Hi REYNOD,

I enjoyed our quipping with Area on 08-20-12 but fell below the radar due to some personal issues and then was unable to log on until now. While I've kept my license up to date thank goodness I find myself in peril and must try to sell some items but a picture is required, another shovel of dirt from the hole. Are there any means to ask for help that you know of? Would appreciate any and all and a response via e-mail. Take care you and Area and all.

WilliamBonney

WilliamBonney

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012

Dear Area.

You wrote to me an e-mail in the form of a link and I have exhausted efforts to get back to you with barriers at every turn. I've just given up.

WilliamBonney