nanny's decided to move in

bill

My sim had 2 babies at once, so I called a nanny. after a little
while i dismissed her, than called her again the next day. now my
sims can't get rid of her, she's decided to move in, eating our food
and sleeping in the same bed. the only option I have for her now is
SHOO or TALK. shoo doesn't last for long, she always comes back and a
lot of the time she's insulting the parents. I can't get rid of her!

the babies are now toddlers and I can call a nanny as normal, but the
original nanny won't leave.

anyone got any ideas how to get rid of her for good?

thanks in advance.

bill

Bill wrote:

> anyone got any ideas how to get rid of her for good?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> bill

I had this problem with both nannies and maids. I just used the
moveobject cheat. Took care of the problem right away.

Pool - no ladder

"Bill" <singingfrog@notreallycoldmail.com> wrote in message
> My sim had 2 babies at once, so I called a nanny. after a little
> while i dismissed her, than called her again the next day. now my
> sims can't get rid of her, she's decided to move in, eating our food
> and sleeping in the same bed. the only option I have for her now is
> SHOO or TALK. shoo doesn't last for long, she always comes back and a
> lot of the time she's insulting the parents. I can't get rid of her!
>
> the babies are now toddlers and I can call a nanny as normal, but the
> original nanny won't leave.
>
> anyone got any ideas how to get rid of her for good?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> bill

From your actions it sounds like the game has mistaken her for an animal
like a skunk. Call the animal patrol and she might go away. Better than
killing them.

--
From your dear friend, El Xando (Remove wibble wibble to reply)

A skunk that eats the family food and sleeps in their beds - actually that
sounds more like Goldilocks to me.

Best wishes
Maxon