Reinstalling WinXp aftet SP2 Download if u have Cd with SP..

winston

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2002

How Can I reinstall WinXp after I've installed SP2 via a
download and I have in my possession an installation CD
with SP1 and windows installer is not functioning, and I
stare some key services such as plug & play RPC etc.

Regards
Winston

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You slipstream the original CD and the SP2 download and then burn a new CD
with the results. Do a Google search on slipstream and you'll find
instructions.