Sign in with
Your question
Closed

CoolerMaster ThermalFusion 400 VS CoolerMaster IC Essential E2

Last response: in Overclocking
September 4, 2012 12:05:01 PM

So, I've thinking of buying a new thermal compound as the temps. of my cpu have been going quite high .. upto 70c ... so i came across these 2 thermal compounds. Just wanted to know which one is better as i m confused cuz the prices of these 2 are the same..

And i cant buy an arctic silver as its not available here in india... so plz dont recommend it to me
a b K Overclocking
September 4, 2012 12:15:25 PM

Coolermaster ThermalFusion 400 probably.

They would perform near the same anway so it doesn't matter which one you get.#

Score
a b K Overclocking
September 4, 2012 6:54:04 PM

The Cooler Master ThermalFusion 400 has proven itself to be a leading contender in the world of thermal interface material. While I certainly haven't tested all of the different brands and types available, I've had my experience with some of the top names such as Arctic Silver 5, Arctic Silver Ceramique, OCZ Freeze, Thermalright Chill Factor and the Tuniq TX-2.
Score
Related resources
a c 138 K Overclocking
September 5, 2012 11:34:59 PM

I find that most thermal compounds are pretty close in performance and the key is the application of the compound. It has to be applied to the right thickness to give the compound the best opportunity to work correctly.
I have used several differnt compounds and have not found one that is "THE BEST" and I actually continue to use Artic Silver 5 for no particular reason , maybe it's now just a habit. But if you just pick one and make sure that you apply it correctly.
Score

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
September 6, 2012 7:28:52 AM

Just... DO NOT

i repeat, DO NOT pick "ANY" thermal paste...

So does thermal paste matter? Yes—there’s a big difference between thermal pastes when running a CPU at full burn. There’s a big difference between a thermal interface material that’s good for overclocking and those that aren’t..

Why not get the Best performing paste, no matter how small the difference may be, when you are already willing to spend a few dollars.... :) 

As per you question div.j, go with Cooler Master thermal fusion 400 :) 
September 6, 2012 8:05:44 AM

muhammadbinmehroze said:
Just... DO NOT

i repeat, DO NOT pick "ANY" thermal paste...

So does thermal paste matter? Yes—there’s a big difference between thermal pastes when running a CPU at full burn. There’s a big difference between a thermal interface material that’s good for overclocking and those that aren’t..

Why not get the Best performing paste, no matter how small the difference may be, when you are already willing to spend a few dollars.... :) 

As per you question div.j, go with Cooler Master thermal fusion 400 :) 

So what would be the right way of applying the paste ?
Score
September 6, 2012 1:09:52 PM

Best answer selected by divJ.
Score
a b K Overclocking
September 6, 2012 1:18:57 PM

You're Welcome :) 
Score
a c 295 K Overclocking
September 10, 2012 6:31:23 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score