Was this missing . . . . ?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
March 13, 2005 10:13:38 PM

Got my V551 phone from Cingular Orange store. Every place that supplies
specs on this phone, even_Motorola themselves_, says this, "preloaded with
"FotoFun" photo editor".

Well, it's not preloaded in my phone, was it in yours?

Calling Cingular many times on this just results that they did not know
this and are checking on it. In other words, run-around.

More about : missing

March 13, 2005 10:50:04 PM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:13:38 -0500, griff <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote:

>Got my V551 phone from Cingular Orange store. Every place that supplies
>specs on this phone, even_Motorola themselves_, says this, "preloaded with
>"FotoFun" photo editor".
>
>Well, it's not preloaded in my phone, was it in yours?
>
>Calling Cingular many times on this just results that they did not know
>this and are checking on it. In other words, run-around.

Left out the link to Motorola where they say it is preloaded in the phone
(long link)

http://motorola.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/motorola.cfg/php/e...**&p_li=&p_topview=1
!