Smelly Toddler

Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
Thanks,
Beck.
4 answers Last reply
More about smelly toddler

    Give the baby a bath in the sink, just about any sink will do. Toddlers you
    can give them a bath in the tub, just instruct the parent or another adult
    to do it. Also, diapers can be changed anywhere, not just at the changing
    table.

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
    > cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
    > probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
    > Thanks,
    > Beck.

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
    > cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
    > probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
    > Thanks,
    > Beck.

    You can have the parents give the toddlers a bath in a tub (showers do not
    work.)
    Babies get washed in the sink.

    Oh, I only have a shower in this house, that's probably why. I hadn't
    thought of an adult tub, thanks for that, I am sick of that green cloud
    following him lol.
    Thanks!
    Beck.
    > Give the baby a bath in the sink, just about any sink will do. Toddlers
    > you can give them a bath in the tub, just instruct the parent or another
    > adult to do it. Also, diapers can be changed anywhere, not just at the
    > changing table.
    >
    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
    >> cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
    >> probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
    >> Thanks,
    >> Beck.

    Thank you Davybear, I just read Bluegenie2's post and realised that I don't
    have a bath and that is probably the reason I couldn't find anywhere to bath
    the smelly little brat lol.
    Thank you,
    Beck.
    "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
    >> cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
    >> probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
    >> Thanks,
    >> Beck.
    >>

    > You can have the parents give the toddlers a bath in a tub (showers do not
    > work.)
    > Babies get washed in the sink.

Sims Games Video Games