Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Smelly Toddler

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 24, 2005 10:15:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
Thanks,
Beck.

More about : smelly toddler

Anonymous
July 24, 2005 10:15:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Give the baby a bath in the sink, just about any sink will do. Toddlers you
can give them a bath in the tub, just instruct the parent or another adult
to do it. Also, diapers can be changed anywhere, not just at the changing
table.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:qmGEe.28186$5N3.18180@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
> cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
> probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
> Thanks,
> Beck.
>
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 10:15:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:qmGEe.28186$5N3.18180@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
> cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
> probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
> Thanks,
> Beck.
>

You can have the parents give the toddlers a bath in a tub (showers do not
work.)
Babies get washed in the sink.
Related resources
July 24, 2005 11:00:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Oh, I only have a shower in this house, that's probably why. I hadn't
thought of an adult tub, thanks for that, I am sick of that green cloud
following him lol.
Thanks!
Beck.
"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
news:3s-dnXL-R4tGqH7fRVn-hg@comcast.com...
> Give the baby a bath in the sink, just about any sink will do. Toddlers
> you can give them a bath in the tub, just instruct the parent or another
> adult to do it. Also, diapers can be changed anywhere, not just at the
> changing table.
>
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:qmGEe.28186$5N3.18180@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
>> cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
>> probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
>> Thanks,
>> Beck.
>>
>
>
July 24, 2005 11:00:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Thank you Davybear, I just read Bluegenie2's post and realised that I don't
have a bath and that is probably the reason I couldn't find anywhere to bath
the smelly little brat lol.
Thank you,
Beck.
"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:84ydndazKMjZq37fRVn-vA@adelphia.com...
>
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:qmGEe.28186$5N3.18180@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> Couldn't see this on MTS2, how on earth do I boost my toddlers hygiene? I
>> cant see a baby bath and I cant see an answer to this anywhere. It is
>> probably right in front of me but I cannot see it.
>> Thanks,
>> Beck.
>>
>
> You can have the parents give the toddlers a bath in a tub (showers do not
> work.)
> Babies get washed in the sink.
>
>
>
>
>
>
!