Export Neighborhood

Hi,
how can I copy my Neighborhoods, to play with them on another PC?
I want all my stuff copied, inclusive the characters I play with.
Is it sufficient to copy the "Neighborhood"-folder from the
User-files-directory.
(N001...N00x etc..)

Timo

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:16:58 +0200, Timo Gerber <timo.gerber@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> how can I copy my Neighborhoods, to play with them on another PC?
> I want all my stuff copied, inclusive the characters I play with.
> Is it sufficient to copy the "Neighborhood"-folder from the
> User-files-directory.
> (N001...N00x etc..)

If you have downloads, you better copy the downloads folder as well.

good sign." -G