Your question

Walmart sell cards too?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Graphics
  • Product
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 14, 2010 12:32:05 PM

SO being in Rapid city South Dakota does have its disadvantages, besides the obvious ones, I have like 3 stores to buy video cards at. Yes I know I can order online (I do from newegg and tigerdirect all the time) but I wanted to grab one today. I have another thread on which one and why I needed a new one, but anyway walmart sells vid cards too I guess but I came across this and just had to laugh.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10...

Everytime I go to walmart i find the absolute bottom of the barrel garbage cards, since when did they get stuff like this!?!

More about : walmart sell cards

a b U Graphics card
January 14, 2010 12:35:57 PM

BlasphemousMusic said:
SO being in Rapid city South Dakota does have its disadvantages, besides the obvious ones, I have like 3 stores to buy video cards at. Yes I know I can order online (I do from newegg and tigerdirect all the time) but I wanted to grab one today. I have another thread on which one and why I needed a new one, but anyway walmart sells vid cards too I guess but I came across this and just had to laugh.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10...

And the problem with that card is?
m
l
a c 190 U Graphics card
January 14, 2010 12:41:15 PM

well, that's a Quadro, i believe i ever seen more than $3,288.82 quadro card out there... :) 
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
January 14, 2010 12:43:30 PM

wa1 said:
well, that's a Quadro, i believe i ever seen more than $3,288.82 quadro card out there... :) 

My point exactly.
m
l
January 14, 2010 1:03:13 PM

Im more surprised that they carry video cards at all.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 14, 2010 4:04:59 PM

interesting, the highest end tech my walmart has in store is a pci radeon 9250
m
l
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 25, 2010 9:54:05 PM

hallowed_dragon said:
My point exactly.