I am getting a window that pops up for every program that I click on Called
Run As then asks which user account I want to use to open the program with a
box under it for protect my computer and data from unautorized activity--I
asked earlier and was refered to a solution that did not work and that was to
go to advanced in the shortcut properties and uncheck "run with different
credentials" this was ot checked to begin with any ideas?

Is there an open on the Right click menu?

IF SO
Type regedit in Start Run
Navigate to
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell
and delete the default value (which will be runas). Do NOT delete the subkey of the same name.

IF NOT
Type regedit in Start Run
Navigate to
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell
[it get different from here]
Edit menu - New - Key
name it open
select the key open
Edit menu - New - Key
name it command
select the key command then double click (default) in the other pane
enter exactly
"%1" %*
if you get confused runas has an identical command.

http://www.uscricket.com