alien neighborhood?

Is there a way to get the game to generate all alien Sims? I would like to
create an all alien neighborhood but the computer generated Sims are not,
anyway to change it?

tyvm

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

Isabeau wrote:
> Is there a way to get the game to generate all alien Sims? I would like to
> create an all alien neighborhood but the computer generated Sims are not,
> anyway to change it?
>
> tyvm
>
> --
> Isabeau :)
>
> ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> 'by believing, one sees'

I cheated to make an alien family. I used downloaded green skin, and
made some crazy features. They aren't the official EA aliens, but I get
a kick out of my own creations. :)

"Melissa" <Melissanwsgrps@optonline.com> wrote in message
> Isabeau wrote:
> > Is there a way to get the game to generate all alien Sims? I would like
> > create an all alien neighborhood but the computer generated Sims are
not,
> > anyway to change it?
> >
> > tyvm
> >
> > --
> > Isabeau :)
> >
> > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> > 'by believing, one sees'
> >

> I cheated to make an alien family. I used downloaded green skin, and
> made some crazy features. They aren't the official EA aliens, but I get
> a kick out of my own creations. :)

Oh yes isn't it fun lol. I have made some great alien families but the game
created sims are not alien. I would like all the sims in my neighborhood to
be alien looking. NPC's and all the sims the game generates. Any way to do
this?

tyvm,
--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

Isabeau wrote, On 25-7-2005 9:48:
> Is there a way to get the game to generate all alien Sims? I would like to
> create an all alien neighborhood but the computer generated Sims are not,
> anyway to change it?

when you are in the neighborhood screen type the cheat "boolprop
testingCheatEnabled true" (might or might not have to use the capitals)
and when you are in the Create-a-sim screen press SHIFT + N to unlock
all hidden skins, costumes, etc.
Unless you know how to use the testingcheats cheat I would advise you to
switch it off (replace "true" with "false") otherwise things can go wrong.

Bianca

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Isabeau wrote, On 25-7-2005 9:48:
>> Is there a way to get the game to generate all alien Sims? I would like
>> create an all alien neighborhood but the computer generated Sims are not,
>> anyway to change it?
>>

> when you are in the neighborhood screen type the cheat "boolprop
> testingCheatEnabled true" (might or might not have to use the capitals)
> and when you are in the Create-a-sim screen press SHIFT + N to unlock all
> hidden skins, costumes, etc.
> Unless you know how to use the testingcheats cheat I would advise you to
> switch it off (replace "true" with "false") otherwise things can go wrong.
>
> Bianca

Yes, but that is not what she is asking. She is asking if there is any way
to have the standard neighborhood npcs be alien too.
Just about anyone can make an alien family, whether it be using the cheat
and the hidden skins or from 3rd party skin tones and such. But, now I am
curious too, is there a way to get the default characters that come with
every neighborhood be alien too.

Yes I have done that, but how do I fix it so that all the NPC's and other
sims in the game are alien too?

tyvm,

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Bluegenie2 wrote, On 25-7-2005 23:06:
> "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>
>>Isabeau wrote, On 25-7-2005 9:48:
>>
>>>Is there a way to get the game to generate all alien Sims? I would like
>>>create an all alien neighborhood but the computer generated Sims are not,
>>>anyway to change it?
>>>

>>when you are in the neighborhood screen type the cheat "boolprop
>>testingCheatEnabled true" (might or might not have to use the capitals)
>>and when you are in the Create-a-sim screen press SHIFT + N to unlock all
>>hidden skins, costumes, etc.
>>Unless you know how to use the testingcheats cheat I would advise you to
>>switch it off (replace "true" with "false") otherwise things can go wrong.
>>
>>Bianca
>

> Yes, but that is not what she is asking. She is asking if there is any way
> to have the standard neighborhood npcs be alien too.
> Just about anyone can make an alien family, whether it be using the cheat
> and the hidden skins or from 3rd party skin tones and such. But, now I am
> curious too, is there a way to get the default characters that come with
> every neighborhood be alien too.

maybe with SimPE? Don't use the program much, but then you have to
manually change ALL npc's and that can be a lot, my building
neighborhood which has no playable sims has 330 files in the character
folder!

Bianca