Downloads from PC to Mac

Hi,

I have a lot of download for Sims2 on my PC.
But now I have the game also on my Mac.
How can i make all those downloads to work on my Mac.
Can I just copy the folder and put it on my Mac?
Or are there special downloads for the MAc.
Who can help me?
Thanks in advance.

Have Fun

Fons

"Fons" <FonsNO@SPAMvraagt.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a lot of download for Sims2 on my PC.
> But now I have the game also on my Mac.
> How can i make all those downloads to work on my Mac.
> Can I just copy the folder and put it on my Mac?
> Or are there special downloads for the MAc.
> Who can help me?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Have Fun
>
> Fons

You will need the "Colour Options Enabler" from
http://sims.ambertation.de/

You will need the CEP (MacOS X) version.

My guess is clothing, walls, floors and objects will be fine.
Hacks may not work???

Op Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:25:49 -0500 schreef "Davybear"
<Davybear@adelphia.net>:

>"Fons" <FonsNO@SPAMvraagt.nl> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a lot of download for Sims2 on my PC.
>> But now I have the game also on my Mac.
>> How can i make all those downloads to work on my Mac.
>> Can I just copy the folder and put it on my Mac?
>> Or are there special downloads for the MAc.
>> Who can help me?
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Have Fun
>>
>> Fons

Hi Davybear,

>You will need the "Colour Options Enabler" from
>http://sims.ambertation.de/
>
>You will need the CEP (MacOS X) version.

What do I have to do with this? Are there special instructions?

>My guess is clothing, walls, floors and objects will be fine.
>Hacks may not work???

So I just need to copy the folder "Downloads" and put it my EAGames
folder in my Documents-folder. That´s all????
Thanks for your response.

Have Fun

Fons