Some sites dont load

frish

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Basically sometimes when i load up hotmail or some other sites, they just wont load, i have managed to get a ping response from them in cmd tho. This happens on ie firefox and chrome on any comp connected to the router. Other sites work at the same time. I have had dns problems but changed to google dns so that's resolved. These sites do work sometimes too tho. It's just annoying.

Can anyone help =]?

sturm

Splendid
Check your hosts file on you computer. Make sure no entries have been made. Scan for spyware/malware.

As a test, remove the router from your network and see if you still have the problem.
If it goes away, then I would do a factory reset on the router. You'll have to reconfigure it if you had any personal entries. If the problem still persists, try a different router.

If you still have the problem connected directly to the modem and your computer is clean from spyware it could be a problem outside your network which there isn't much you can do.

frish

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
not blocked host file, and already done scans.

and i tried replacing the modem router with our older one but that didnt seem to want to actually connect online for some reason