Email for unlocking requests

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
March 14, 2005 4:34:22 AM

If anyone would like an email address to assist in unlocking a Cingular
branded phone, address it to.....

john.peaspanen@cingular.com, kathy.darling@cingular.com,
marc.lefar@cingular.com

I'm sure they'd be willing to assist when they see that paying full price
for a phone and can't have it unlocked is uncalled for.

-unhappy un-cingular customer
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 5:59:40 PM

Hi:

New to cell phone use...what does unlocking unlock?

Bob

"jim" <jlc@cinci.rr.com_nospam> wrote in message
> If anyone would like an email address to assist in unlocking a Cingular
> branded phone, address it to.....
>
> john.peaspanen@cingular.com, kathy.darling@cingular.com,
> marc.lefar@cingular.com
>
> I'm sure they'd be willing to assist when they see that paying full
price
> for a phone and can't have it unlocked is uncalled for.
>
> -unhappy un-cingular customer

It has removed 1062 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
!