GA X58A UDR3 has large yellow ? in device Mgr

grarcher

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
I have under Other Device with large yellow ? other devices which nearly all say they are something to do with a PCI Bus of varying numbers & Channels.

As evry thing seems to work cananyone shed some light on this.
One does say Marvel 91XX ?

Its a new install so would like to get it all cleanly running.

tecmo34

Administrator
Basically, this is saying you don't have the driver installed for that device. I would recommend right mouse clicking on the device and say update drivers. This should allow it to go out to the internet and find the updated drivers.

Also, did you install all of your motherboard & video card drivers when you built the PC?

grarcher

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
That is the puzzle I have done this and it left me all these errors. I cannot log onto the gigabyte site as internet explorer keeps saying that the page is faulty and closes it down.

I have managed to get some of them to load by letting the update driver function search the CD but still I have some left with no drives found?

Install is a GA X58a UDR£ Mb with I7-930 Intel chip. and asus PCI card 4350. I am not sure what its trying to load.

Start up is slow HDD runs for some time before netrwork starts. which is also a puzzle. its actually slower starting than the single core I replaced.