Help on picking a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I am looking for a new laptop to replace on old Dell.

Needs to have a screen bigger than 15" inches, large HD, lots of RAM,
wireless, and not too heavy (ie. Acer Aspire 1710 at 15+ lbs will not
make the cut) etc, etc, etc.

Preferably one with a good service reputation ince this is for my
father in law and I hate having to be his private tech support.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Abramowitz
dave@REMOVESPAM.katedave.com (remove REMOVESPAM. to reply)

Tee

"Dave Abramowitz" <dave@katedave.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am looking for a new laptop to replace on old Dell.
>
> Needs to have a screen bigger than 15" inches, large HD, lots of RAM,
> wireless, and not too heavy (ie. Acer Aspire 1710 at 15+ lbs will not
> make the cut) etc, etc, etc.
>
> Preferably one with a good service reputation ince this is for my
> father in law and I hate having to be his private tech support.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You can browse the Toshiba laptops online to see if any meet your
requirements.

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/clin.to?rcid=-26367&coid=-26368&ccid=1291021&seg=HHO&sel=0

--
Tara

Dave Abramowitz wrote:

> Hi, I am looking for a new laptop to replace on old Dell.
>
> Needs to have a screen bigger than 15" inches, large HD, lots of RAM,
> wireless, and not too heavy (ie. Acer Aspire 1710 at 15+ lbs will not
> make the cut) etc, etc, etc.
>
> Preferably one with a good service reputation ince this is for my
> father in law and I hate having to be his private tech support.

Not *nearly* enough information.

Price range? Requirements (e.g., used for word processing, games)?

Etc., etc., etc.

Notan

Rob

Distinguished