Sign in with
Your question

How to get into a portable harddrive when the computer is trying to formet it

Last response: in Storage
January 17, 2012 8:24:50 AM

Hi,how to get into a portable harddrive when the computer is trying to formet it? It happened just after unlocking of the drive with password protected software (usb-lock-en.exe)
a b G Storage
January 17, 2012 9:33:56 PM

Have you gone past the free trial? Also, that software seems to be a scam; it is trivial to get around the "lock".
January 18, 2012 7:36:08 PM

PhilFrisbie said:
Have you gone past the free trial? Also, that software seems to be a scam; it is trivial to get around the "lock".

thanks for responding. yes it was free trial.so, can u help me to get around the lock? should i use the recovery software like 'disk doctor undelete' or 'R-drive image'? i will be very much gratefull & i am egarly waiting for your answer. thanks again.
Related resources
a b G Storage
January 20, 2012 6:52:58 PM

satter said:
thanks for responding. yes it was free trial.so, can u help me to get around the lock?

No, because that is considered hacking and not allowed on these forums. Just use Google and you can find out what to do for yourself.
January 20, 2012 8:00:06 PM

PhilFrisbie said:
No, because that is considered hacking and not allowed on these forums. Just use Google and you can find out what to do for yourself.

ok, thanks anyway, at least i know that, it is recoverable fully!
!