HELP HELP HELP NOW!!!!!

xXXMK_DEATHANGELXXxx

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2009
Hi :hello: all toms help needed here...
i am buying the following items frm a guy who has lost the warranty receipts of these items but the condition is great:
-INNO 3D GTS250 1GB DDR3
-CM Xtreme 500 watts PSU

i would use them on my secondary rig for high end RTS gaming... problem the rig is too old..
-HP D945 (90nm proc support)
-Pentium D 3.0Ghz(2mb/800fsb)
-512mbx2 ddr2 @600fsb
-1xPci-Xpress slot

query: would the following work great (wanna high end RTS on it) with each other or crash or something? pls reply NOW!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Thanx in advance!

Hi.

1- U need at least 2GB or more for better performance.
2- The 500W PSU looks good but we need know the price of that for a better reply.
3- If ur current mobo support the GTS250 is also a good options but like I say up we need know the price of that articles.

Actually the Gts 250 can be found for as low as $99.99 shipped and with a $15 MIR so final cost of $85

SO your paying more than the cost of a new card with a warranty for a used one with no warranty but it seems his mind is already made up so not sure why he even asked !!

Yeah I see that - I don't even know why he came to ask if he wasn't going to listen to any answers offered - since it seems pretty unanimous that it isn't a good deal but he'll probably buy it anyway !!