Please Help..Which one is better?

The only difference is the cooling solution, the vapor-x will keep it coolest, followed by the open one, followed by the enclosed cooler. The upside to the enclosed is that it exhausts the heat out the back of the case, the 5770 doesnt general much heat but it helps if you plan to run two of them.

Since the 2nd one with the best cooling setup of the 3 is only $3 more than the 1st ( (which is the one I bought when it was $154 with free shipping last month ) - due to the free shipping included I would go for it unless you want BattleForge - in which case the first is also a great choice as it keeps the card very cool as well.

guyz408xay

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
So, the vapor-x is the coolest? If that the case I think I'll go for it. Thanks for the info. you two. However, I'm wondering how come it doesn't have any heat pipes at all?? Anyway, Thanks again.

this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102858

That is actually the worst of the 3 - it is the reference design that makers were forced to build for the release of the product line and the other 2 versions are the updated versions that were released after ATI allowed them to modify their design - so please stop jumping into every thread on the forum and giving poor advice and stick to those things that you know about or do some research and learn a bit !!