Sign in with
Your question

Help me find this rare graphics card ONLINE please to buy

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 16, 2010 3:00:49 AM

Im trying to buy the Radeon HD 5870 Vapor-X but they seem to be out everywhere. If anyone can please tell me a link that has them. I know a couple of places but they are like 500$+. Please let me know. Much appreciated
Related resources
January 16, 2010 4:03:59 PM

yeah i was trying to buy the Vapor-X one as i read reviews they say its more quiet and much cooler
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 16, 2010 4:25:30 PM

LOL

They are USD $665 here in the UK

Our Cheapest Club 3D 5870 standard cards are about $514 :ouch: 

Everywhere here is playing the price hike game >_<
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 16, 2010 4:29:36 PM

electroh0lic said:
yeah i was trying to buy the Vapor-X one as i read reviews they say its more quiet and much cooler

Yeah im not finding them much of anywhere except for zipzoomfly for $500.

What you may want to do if you want high cooling and low noise is buy an after market vga cooler like

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/catalog/product_info.php?...

with a normal card.

(would be cheaper in the long run.)
m
l
January 16, 2010 4:32:29 PM

warmon6 said:
Yeah im not finding them much of anywhere except for zipzoomfly for $500.

What you may want to do if you want high cooling and low noise is buy an after market vga cooler like

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/catalog/product_info.php?...

with a normal card.

(would be cheaper in the long run.)

yeah but the problem with that is if i wanna XFIRE. i dont think theres room for the bridge right ?
m
l
January 16, 2010 4:40:43 PM

Pailin said:
LOL

They are USD $665 here in the UK

Our Cheapest Club 3D 5870 standard cards are about $514 :ouch: 

Everywhere here is playing the price hike game >_<

i know a place for 465$ but i bet with shipping its gonna be like 500 pretty much. Some places have them for like 410 but they are out of stock. Its pretty dumb. If i can XFIRE even with an aftermarket cooling im about to just do that. I was looking at the Accelero XTREME (3 fans) but they dont have it for the 5870. I dont know why..they would make tons of money.
m
l
January 17, 2010 5:47:03 AM

electroh0lic said:
i know a place for 465$ but i bet with shipping its gonna be like 500 pretty much. Some places have them for like 410 but they are out of stock. Its pretty dumb. If i can XFIRE even with an aftermarket cooling im about to just do that. I was looking at the Accelero XTREME (3 fans) but they dont have it for the 5870. I dont know why..they would make tons of money.

bumppp..so can i add a XFIRE with the A/C aftermarket cooler or wat? or would there be no room
m
l
!