Already the young child...

OK, I have heard rumors that you can see in children's behavior what kind
of aspiration they want to be when they grow up. I think I have a case of
this now. The adopted child of my novelist Sim woke up the first morning
after becoming a school kid and he wanted a hot tub. Never mind that he
can't even use a hot tub until he grows up. Well, the aspiration reward
for buying it was pretty high and money isn't really a problem in the
household, so I amused him and bought the hot tub. He went out and looked
at it, and rejoiced. (Though he sensibly did not try to use it.) Now he
wants a bar!

good sign." -G

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Spoilt brat syndrome if you ask me, lol.
Beck.
"Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
> OK, I have heard rumors that you can see in children's behavior what kind
> of aspiration they want to be when they grow up. I think I have a case of
> this now. The adopted child of my novelist Sim woke up the first morning
> after becoming a school kid and he wanted a hot tub. Never mind that he
> can't even use a hot tub until he grows up. Well, the aspiration reward
> for buying it was pretty high and money isn't really a problem in the
> household, so I amused him and bought the hot tub. He went out and looked
> at it, and rejoiced. (Though he sensibly did not try to use it.) Now he
> wants a bar!
>
> --
> "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
> good sign." -G

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> schreef in bericht
> OK, I have heard rumors that you can see in children's behavior what kind
> of aspiration they want to be when they grow up. I think I have a case of
> this now. The adopted child of my novelist Sim woke up the first morning
> after becoming a school kid and he wanted a hot tub. Never mind that he
> can't even use a hot tub until he grows up. Well, the aspiration reward
> for buying it was pretty high and money isn't really a problem in the
> household, so I amused him and bought the hot tub. He went out and looked
> at it, and rejoiced. (Though he sensibly did not try to use it.) Now he
> wants a bar!

And money wasn`t an object in the household? Hmmm, definitely a playboy. ;o)