Dorms

I managed to build my own dorm with the cheat "changelotzoning dorm" but the
dude who cooks all the time isn't there!!. Is this because i don't have the
right stove or just because i built my own dorm?? I guess i could live with
it but it's kinda bad in a way....coz it takes time 2 cook.

Cho

PS- i have the best stove (aka the white 1 that u get with the game) b4 da
bbq.

OK wrong stove - it should be the Shinytyme Cooktop. This is a list of
things to include:

ShinyTyme Cooktop
Counter Islands
Dishwasher or sink in the same room as the ShinyTyme Cooktop
Garbage Can
Lights
Phone (at least one)
Sprinkler

You NEED the first four and use several counter islands, I'm not so sure
about the other three (this was a list sent to me by someone else) but they
kind of make sense anyway - all lots need a phone.

Best wishes
maxon

"Cho" <me@home> wrote in message
> I managed to build my own dorm with the cheat "changelotzoning dorm" but
the
> dude who cooks all the time isn't there!!. Is this because i don't have
the
> right stove or just because i built my own dorm?? I guess i could live
with
> it but it's kinda bad in a way....coz it takes time 2 cook.
>
> Cho
>
> PS- i have the best stove (aka the white 1 that u get with the game) b4 da
> bbq.

Can i have a trash compactor instead of a garbage bin?
Cho

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:53:34 +1000, Cho <me@home> wrote:

> Can i have a trash compactor instead of a garbage bin?

My latest student sim lived in a ready-made dorm with trash compactor, and
it worked fine.

good sign." -G

Yes