deleting neighbourhoods

I've created neighbourhoods in my game that I no longer want. How do I
delete them?

From the choose neighbourhood screen - press the box as though you were
going to enter the neighbourhood and look for the little trashcan icon on
the right hand side (I think) when the neighbourhood panel pops up. Press
that and it'll delete the neighbourhood.

Best wishes
maxon

<rjmoffatt@accesscomm.ca> wrote in message
> I've created neighbourhoods in my game that I no longer want. How do I
> delete them?

But you cannot be in the neighborhood when deleting it.

> From the choose neighbourhood screen - press the box as though you were
> going to enter the neighbourhood and look for the little trashcan icon on
> the right hand side (I think) when the neighbourhood panel pops up. Press
> that and it'll delete the neighbourhood.
>
> Best wishes
> maxon
>

> <rjmoffatt@accesscomm.ca> wrote in message
>> I've created neighbourhoods in my game that I no longer want. How do I
>> delete them?

I said to do it from the 'Choose Neighbourhood Screen' when the panel pops
up NOT the 'Neighbourhood Screen', didn't I?

Best wishes
maxon

> But you cannot be in the neighborhood when deleting it.

> > From the choose neighbourhood screen - press the box as though you were
> > going to enter the neighbourhood and look for the little trashcan icon
on
> > the right hand side (I think) when the neighbourhood panel pops up.
Press
> > that and it'll delete the neighbourhood.
> >
> > Best wishes
> > maxon
> >

> > <rjmoffatt@accesscomm.ca> wrote in message
> >> I've created neighbourhoods in my game that I no longer want. How do I
> >> delete them?

Yes, but you can get to the choose a neighborhood screen from within the
neighborhood. I, myself, have made new neighborhoods then forgotten that I
was in the one that I wanted to delete when I tried deleting it. I was just
trying to save the person some aggrevation.

Maxon schrieb:
> I said to do it from the 'Choose Neighbourhood Screen' when the panel pops
> up NOT the 'Neighbourhood Screen', didn't I?

But you can open the "Choose Neighbourhood Screen" while you are in the
Neighbourhood. It's not possible to delete the Neigbourhood if you do
so. I guess that's what Bluegenie wanted to say.

Well, I guess I was assuming that the person who wanted to delete had just
started up the game.

"Manuel Bander" <shark2006_de@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Maxon schrieb:
> > I said to do it from the 'Choose Neighbourhood Screen' when the panel
pops
> > up NOT the 'Neighbourhood Screen', didn't I?
> >

> But you can open the "Choose Neighbourhood Screen" while you are in the
> Neighbourhood. It's not possible to delete the Neigbourhood if you do
> so. I guess that's what Bluegenie wanted to say.

"Manuel Bander" <shark2006_de@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Maxon schrieb:
>> I said to do it from the 'Choose Neighbourhood Screen' when the panel
>> pops
>> up NOT the 'Neighbourhood Screen', didn't I?
>>

> But you can open the "Choose Neighbourhood Screen" while you are in the
> Neighbourhood. It's not possible to delete the Neigbourhood if you do so.
> I guess that's what Bluegenie wanted to say.

Yes, thank you. I have tried to delete a neighborhood I was in before.
Sometimes I leave my brain behind when going into the game, lol.