but right now i just want to do networking without internet conection so what should i have to do
As I wrote in my first reply, you need a 24-port switch, cabling, etc. Since you don't have a router or a server that can act as a DHCP server, will you assign IP addresses manually? That's relatively easy to do.
yes want to assign IP adresses manually, so give me the complete procedure
http://www.hotcomm.com/faq/FAQ_staticIPXP.asp Refer to section Assign the IP address. Skip step 8 since you obviously don't have a DNS server. You don't want to start at 192.168.1.1 which should be reserved for an eventual router. You could start at 192.168.1.50 and go from there. Document each system to make sure that you don't duplicate IP addresses and all systems should have an IP address that starts with 192.168.1. What's the purpose of networking if you have no Internet access and no servers?
Did you ever build PCs? If not, don't bother building a server, unless it's for home use. To build a real server, start with the following:
- Server case (or any case that will accommodate your components)
- Server motherboard
- Xeon or Opteron CPU (depends on the platform that you chose)
- ECC memory (based on the purpose of the server, you should know how much you need)
- Disks in a RAID1, RAID10 or RAID5 configuration
- CDROM drive
- Backup software (if not included with the OS or if it doesn't meet your requirements) and an external device to perform backups to.