Shared Drive Problem

I have 3 computers on my home LAN. One is running WinXP the other two
Win98se. I have tried to remove all of the drive sharing from all of
the computers. the 2 98 machines work fine but the XP machine refuses
to update the list of drives available and still show that the drives
on the 2 98 machines are still there. If I click on any of the
nonexistant drives XP will lock up teying to find the drive that is
not there. Help please.

Thanks, Rob

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Did you perchance run Map Network Drive when you linked them together? Maybe
running Unmap Network Drive will work to as you want.

Look under Tools