Why do Sims gobble and burp food?

What causes a Sim to gobble food, letting it fly in every direction?
And why do they burp? Is there any way to encourage them to stop
these things?
2 answers Last reply
More about sims gobble burp food

    I asked this once and was told that the Sims with low neatness levels will
    do that, and find it amusing too!
    Beck.

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 03:33:20 +0200, Mxsmanic <mxsmanic@gmail.com> wrote:

    > What causes a Sim to gobble food, letting it fly in every direction?
    > And why do they burp? Is there any way to encourage them to stop
    > these things?

    It is too late when they are grown up, but parents can "encourage
    neatness" in their children. Of course they need to be neat themselves or
    it will have no effect! But it means your family need not be ruined if
    you marry a burping Sim.

    good sign." -G

Sims Games Video Games