Why do Sims gobble and burp food?

Last response: in Video Games
August 3, 2005 7:33:20 AM

What causes a Sim to gobble food, letting it fly in every direction?
And why do they burp? Is there any way to encourage them to stop
these things?

More about : sims gobble burp food

August 3, 2005 7:33:21 AM

I asked this once and was told that the Sims with low neatness levels will
do that, and find it amusing too!
Beck.

"Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What causes a Sim to gobble food, letting it fly in every direction?
> And why do they burp? Is there any way to encourage them to stop
> these things?
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 6:17:34 AM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 03:33:20 +0200, Mxsmanic <mxsmanic@gmail.com> wrote:

> What causes a Sim to gobble food, letting it fly in every direction?
> And why do they burp? Is there any way to encourage them to stop
> these things?

It is too late when they are grown up, but parents can "encourage
neatness" in their children. Of course they need to be neat themselves or
it will have no effect! But it means your family need not be ruined if
you marry a burping Sim.

good sign." -G
!