Fujitsu C-340 Lifebook question

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
July 31, 2004 9:08:13 AM

Does anyone have a service manual that shows exploded view of the laptop? I
need to open it up and don't want to break anything.
FUJITSU is no help, they just want me to send to a repair facility and this
laptop isn't worth that much. All they have online is the owners manual.
Thanks
;-p
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 5, 2004 4:03:25 PM

What ever you do, do not try to get any information out of FUJITSU!
They have a policy of not giving out any technical information either
free or in the form of a purchased service manual. This applies even
to a 6 year old laptop. They wanted me to let them repair it, I said
I'd do it my self. I managed, no thanks to FUJITSU! If anyone needs
any advice getting into a C340 Lifebook let me know. By the way, the
problem was a broken solder joint on the power connecter which
required about a 2/3 disassembly.

;-p

!