How to adjust underscan in CCC???

blacklic0ric3

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
I need to adjust the underscan in cc, but when I go under desktops&displays, there is no small mooniter icon at the bottom, just the one big one in the middle. I tried reinstalling twice n idk what to do. help plz

So you don't get the 'configure' option when you have the one monitor up in desktop&displays?

If that's not coming up you may need to re-install the Catalyst Control Centre (not the whole driver).

You should be able to just click configure from that screen and make adjustments.

If you still have issues try ATiTrayTools which has manual settings built into their start menu icon/tool, which might let you access them directly.

swedrows

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
are you using windows7? i was having the same problem until i realized what i was doing wrong.

when you click on the "desktop & displays" area, there will be a picture of your tv or monitor in the lower left corner of the screen with a small triangle on it. you either have to click the triangle, or right-click the triangle, and a little submenu pops up that says "configure"...click that and it brings you to the expanded menu for overscan/underscan.

i was thrown off on this at first because i was used to the windows XP CCC, but the CCC for windows7 is different. hopefully this helps if this was what you were experiencing