can't use the phone

Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2005 12:26:49 PM

a problem has crept into my progam.
seems I can adjust the number of rings for my phone but at the same time my
sims when calling up another sim just stands there not talking to them also
when going to the community lot can't call a taxi to go home, this also
applies to the cellphone.
I do have A LOT! of downloads on file
has anyone had this problem? and if so can they remember which download they
removed to get over this problem.
thanks.

More about : phone

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 10:29:44 PM

yulp, had that problem.

got rid of all my downloads and then played without them, slowly installing
each download (only my fav ones this time) and then eliminating the one that
caused the problem.
Nb: Once i installed my fav downloads the problem was gone. Cant help u
there...try Sim2HackScan...???? I use it all the time!

Helleen
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 10:29:45 PM

I had this problem with the mod the sims2 phone hack specifically. It worked
perfectly until I installed University- it seems it wasn't compatible with
the new program. Too bad, I really hate how the phone rings constantly.

"Helleen" <Helleen@goaway.com> wrote in message
> yulp, had that problem.
>
> got rid of all my downloads and then played without them, slowly
> installing
> each download (only my fav ones this time) and then eliminating the one
> that
> caused the problem.
> Nb: Once i installed my fav downloads the problem was gone. Cant help u
> there...try Sim2HackScan...???? I use it all the time!
>
> Helleen

August 4, 2005 10:29:46 PM

"Harvis" <sallytessierNOSPAM@rogers.com> schreef in bericht
>I had this problem with the mod the sims2 phone hack specifically. It
>worked perfectly until I installed University- it seems it wasn't
>compatible with the new program. Too bad, I really hate how the phone
>rings constantly.

Yeah we need an answering machine ;o)
(That is what I do at home, you can listen who is caling
and decide if you want to spend your time on that person) ;o)