LG Electronics

spiderstorm

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
LG is a korean company and in monitor stuff i think it is one of the worst company in the world.Lg monitors always suffers bad geometry, convergence, focus.Lg has a flat inner and outer surface. in the first look it seems concave. i didn't get used to it. it still seems concave to me. that really sucks.in regard to convergence lg's always suck. i tried 7 different lg's.5 775 ft and 2, 795 ft plus. they both suck. this real flat named marketing lie makes these monitors very stupid. Lg mon's always has ununiform focus.text seems okay but not so good. graphics are excellent. but i always noticed that Lg's has a dirt or a black spot inside the glass.i noticed them 5 out of 7 Lg's and i think the quality of Lg really really suck. i didn't even notice something like that on a bad quality nameless monitors.i don't recommend lg monitors based on my real life experiences. i returned 6 Lg mon and i am now using 795 ft plus model and i am completely disapointed. i will never buy lg mon's again. i think japanese ones are the best. like Nec-Mitsubishi, Sony, Hitachi...

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
Me and my firend werer argueing over this for ages. And it looks as if I have Proven him wrong agian as I have done over a great many things.
Thanks for that last post because I always thought LG produced top quaility monitors, but now I think I will get a Ilyama 454 VisionMaster PRo.

Latest posts