Need help for drivers

manthan2611

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2011
Where can i download *offline* drivers because........
I haved lost my drivers CD so where can i download all my drivers my MD-intel(R) 828656 graphics controller............... please reply soon thankxxx

illusio12

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Hi manthan2611, what are your pc/laptop specs please, it will really help us to help you.

You will need to connect to internet ( *online* ) to download drivers for your hardware.

Post your system specs, CPU,GPU,Motherboard,RAM and then we can help you find the drivers :)

illusio12

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Hi manthan2611, not the information i asked for but here is the link to Intels downloads page :

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Desktop+graphics+controllers&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+82865G+Graphics+and+Memory+Controller+Hub+(GMCH)

Select your version of Windows 7 in Operating System window and then select your driver from the list below.

When we ask for information manthan2611 it REALLY, REALLY helps us if you at least try to provide it !!!!!

Good luck with the driver download :-/

Dogsnake

Distinguished
What is the brand and model number of the computer? What OS are you trying to use on the computer? If you do not want to tell us then go to the manufacturers web site and get what you need. You have not give enough information for you to be helped.

illusio12

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Hi manthan2611, it seems then that their is no compatible driver for your old on-board graphics controller.

At this point, you can search net to see if anybody has found a driver to work or get a graphics card to fit in your pc.

If we know the specs of your pc : CPU,GPU,Motherboard,RAM; then we might be able to advise you on the type of graphics card to get. Also, what are you trying to do on computer that you need the graphics driver for, and which version of Windows 7 do you have, 32bit or 64bit?

Answer the questions on your next post and we will take it from there!

manthan2611

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2011

7 ultimate 32bit