Sign in with
Your question

Temperature Gadger

Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
March 29, 2010 2:58:34 PM

Does anybody know any good temperature gadgets that show all the temperatures in the system (GPU, CPU, etc) in one gadget, and blends in nicely with the windows 7 environment?

Ive used allCPU meter, and some nvidia tool, but would really like to have it all in one gadget.

Thanks a lot!

PS: The person who helps me find best gadget gets best answer!

More about : temperature gadger

Related resources
a b à CPUs
March 29, 2010 3:10:30 PM

hmmm, yeah im looking for something thats more like a desktop gadget... I dont mind having another program in the background though, but im just looking for a desktop gadget that does all in 1
m
l
a b à CPUs
March 29, 2010 4:18:55 PM

N.Broekhuijsen said:
hmmm, yeah im looking for something thats more like a desktop gadget... I dont mind having another program in the background though, but im just looking for a desktop gadget that does all in 1

Well, what is a desktop gadget if not another program?
m
l
a c 133 à CPUs
March 29, 2010 4:23:43 PM

The best you can do is GPU monitor and all CPU one or learn to write one yourself. But all those gadgets need another program like everest to be running to grab the sensors info so just use HWmonitior its better then any of those gadgets and will use less resources.
m
l
a b à CPUs
April 5, 2010 7:36:08 AM

ok, so to clarify: I do not mind having an app in the background which monitors the sensors, such as CoreTemp, Everest, HWmonitor etc. I just dont like using them as gadget, they are not shiny.

I want a simple "desktop gadget" for windows 7 which takes the readings from the background app, and shows them in a nice pretty little gadget.

Now currently im using two seperate gadgets, one for nvidia card, and another for cpu, which uses CoreTemp in the background. I want something that puts both those temps into one gadget.

I do realize that that all sounds quite picky, but eh, who doesn't want a perfect desktop?

It's not that important to me, ive now solved by using two gadgets, i posted this before that.
m
l
!