Constant BDOS`s

G

I´ve got a problem. I keep getting BDOS´s, usually just as the loggin screen is about to appear, but not always. Sometimes the computer runs perfectly fine for an entire day and then the day after when I try and boot it up I get the BDOS. Also, if I do manage to log on I dont get any more BDOS´s untill i reboot. Quite often files seem to get corrupted in the process and I have to use windows repair before I can get back in.

At first I though it had to do with me, by accident, updating the BIOS with an update inteded for a different revision of the MB then the one I have. But I changed it back after noticing and I´m still getting the BSOD´s.

Then I thought it might have to do with me overclocking the computer, perhaps I didnt have the vcore or the QPI/vtt or what ever its called high enough. But I tried both lowering the OC and upping the voltages and it didnt change anything. Then I reset the board to default running everything at standard specc and still it didnt change anything. So dont think it was the overclocking.

Then I thought it might have to do with my soundcard after reading about one of the BDOS I got and that my soundcard with win7 could caus the BSOD´s I´ve been getting. I also tried updating to all the latest drivers first but it didnt change anything. Though, to be fair, it was also mentiuoned that it could be because of the graphics driver, bad memory, using norton (which I dont), they seemed to list pretty much everything. ***Since I just removed the soundcard I´ve not yet noticed if im getitng the BDOS´s with it not in the computer. Really hope its not the soundcard though, Gigaworks S750 7,1 on the onboard soundystem on the card...sucks****

Then I thought it might be my memory sticks that where bad. But I´ve ran memtest with the sticks individually and together and I´m not getting any errors. Although I did get errors at one time, but that was when i still had the wrong BIOS installed.

But even tho I´ve ran memtest just fine im still not settled its not the memories. Today when trying to loggon I got some errors ive never gotten before saying that my memories couldnt be read, along with some numbers I think was the data points on the memoires themselves. I looked up the the BDOS tthough that I got and it seemed to refer to my DVD for some reason. Something about: Atempted execute of noexecute memory. I noticed that I had plugged in the dvd sata (ata) cabel or whatever its called in the sata3 spot so changed it to a normal one just incase, not sure if that was the problem though.

Since I´m problably not explaing very well I´m including a rar file containing the bluescreen´s I´ve gotten the past 3 days. There were more, but think they where lost when I did the system repairs. Most of them where about memory management and page fault in nopaged area though.

Please, if anyone can make something out of the .dmp files or give any reason to all the BDOS´s im geting, if its the ram, driver conflicts, hardware compatibility issues or anything else. I would very much appreciate the help.

Next step is reinstalling the computer, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas first.

My components are:

GA-P55A-UD3 rev1
I5 760
2X2gb Corsair Dominator DHX+ DDR3 1600MHz 4GB (i´ve tried running with XMP on and off, not notcing any difference)
Corsair TX 750W
Ati 5850 graphics card
Creative x-fi extreme music soundcard
Windows 7 ultimate 64bit fully uppdated

Here´s a link to all my .dmp files.

http://uploading.com/files/527m6de8/Ny%2Bmapp.rar/

G

I´ve got a problem. I keep getting BDOS´s, usually just as the loggin screen is about to appear, but not always. Sometimes the computer runs perfectly fine for an entire day and then the day after when I try and boot it up I get the BDOS. Also, if I do manage to log on I dont get any more BDOS´s untill i reboot. Quite often files seem to get corrupted in the process and I have to use windows repair before I can get back in.

At first I though it had to do with me, by accident, updating the BIOS with an update inteded for a different revision of the MB then the one I have. But I changed it back after noticing and I´m still getting the BSOD´s.

Then I thought it might have to do with me overclocking the computer, perhaps I didnt have the vcore or the QPI/vtt or what ever its called high enough. But I tried both lowering the OC and upping the voltages and it didnt change anything. Then I reset the board to default running everything at standard specc and still it didnt change anything. So dont think it was the overclocking.

Then I thought it might have to do with my soundcard after reading about one of the BDOS I got and that my soundcard with win7 could caus the BSOD´s I´ve been getting. I also tried updating to all the latest drivers first but it didnt change anything. Though, to be fair, it was also mentiuoned that it could be because of the graphics driver, bad memory, using norton (which I dont), they seemed to list pretty much everything. ***Since I just removed the soundcard I´ve not yet noticed if im getitng the BDOS´s with it not in the computer. Really hope its not the soundcard though, Gigaworks S750 7,1 on the onboard soundystem on the card...sucks****

Then I thought it might be my memory sticks that where bad. But I´ve ran memtest with the sticks individually and together and I´m not getting any errors. Although I did get errors at one time, but that was when i still had the wrong BIOS installed.

But even tho I´ve ran memtest just fine im still not settled its not the memories. Today when trying to loggon I got some errors ive never gotten before saying that my memories couldnt be read, along with some numbers I think was the data points on the memoires themselves. I looked up the the BDOS tthough that I got and it seemed to refer to my DVD for some reason. Something about: Atempted execute of noexecute memory. I noticed that I had plugged in the dvd sata (ata) cabel or whatever its called in the sata3 spot so changed it to a normal one just incase, not sure if that was the problem though.

Since I´m problably not explaing very well I´m including a rar file containing the bluescreen´s I´ve gotten the past 3 days. There were more, but think they where lost when I did the system repairs. Most of them where about memory management and page fault in nopaged area though.

Please, if anyone can make something out of the .dmp files or give any reason to all the BDOS´s im geting, if its the ram, driver conflicts, hardware compatibility issues or anything else. I would very much appreciate the help.

Next step is reinstalling the computer, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas first.

My components are:

GA-P55A-UD3 rev1
I5 760
2X2gb Corsair Dominator DHX+ DDR3 1600MHz 4GB (i´ve tried running with XMP on and off, not notcing any difference)
Corsair TX 750W
Ati 5850 graphics card
Creative x-fi extreme music soundcard
Windows 7 ultimate 64bit fully uppdated

Here´s a link to all my .dmp files.

http://uploading.com/files/527m6de8/Ny%2Bmapp.rar/

Since not everyone might have a program to open the .dmp files here are the error codes written down for the past 3 days:

Attempted_Execute_Of_Noexecute_memory
Kmode_exception_not handled
Memory_management (3 of these)
Page_Fault_In_Nopaged_Area (2 of these)
System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

One file seems to be highlighted with red on pretty much all of those and thats: Ntoskrnl.exe. Also mentioned are: fltmgr.sys, psinknc.sys and bowser.sys

G

Just had another BSOD. When I logged on my screen got several error messages involving ati.catalyst, something called .NET and some other problems. The bluescreen message read: Bad_Pool_Header

Link to the .dmp file: http://uploading.com/files/2df4d441/082210-17752-01.dmp/

You either have bad memory, (first choice) or it could even a bad motherboard. A failing or weak capacitor on the board can cause the exact same problems.
And my 2 cents, Corsair memory is terrible. If it were me, I would replace it with, well ANYTHING but more Corsair memory.
Try it and see if your problem does not go away. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

TRENDING THREADS