downloads

Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
game. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about downloads

    Like thesims2.ea.com for example. I downloaded a house, and unzipped the
    file and now I have no clue what to do.
    "Jessica Weber" <jweber@longlines.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
    > game. Thanks.

    Which website?

    "Jessica Weber" <jweber@longlines.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
    > game. Thanks.

    Double click the house file like you would for an exe file and it will
    self-install.

    > Like thesims2.ea.com for example. I downloaded a house, and unzipped the
    > file and now I have no clue what to do.
    > "Jessica Weber" <jweber@longlines.com> wrote in message
    >> Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
    >> game. Thanks.

Sims Games Video Games