downloads

Last response: in Video Games
August 11, 2005 2:18:03 PM

Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
game. Thanks.

More about : downloads

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:40:14 PM

Like thesims2.ea.com for example. I downloaded a house, and unzipped the
file and now I have no clue what to do.
"Jessica Weber" <jweber@longlines.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
> game. Thanks.

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 7:34:32 PM

Which website?

"Jessica Weber" <jweber@longlines.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me how to get downloads from the website onto the
> game. Thanks.

August 11, 2005 8:42:08 PM

Double click the house file like you would for an exe file and it will
self-install.

!