Solved

3770k overclock with tpc 812

i have a 3770 k with EVGA gtx 670 4 GB... and tpc 812 cooler master with military case III mother board Z77A-GB80... thermal take case for gaming and Ram Khx1600c110D3b 1/8G

whats the max overclock i could get?? and how to do it...

when i run at 4.5G it keep crashing!!!
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 3770k overclock
  1. when you are running at 4.5ghz, try upping the voltage a little (1.15-1.2v)
  2. updated the my specsss

Chip : 3770k
    mobo: military case III mother board Z77A-GB80
    Ram : 24 GB kingston speed 1600 mhz each 8Gb (new)
    Vga: Evga Gtx 670 4gb Sli (new)
    cooler master tpc 812
    power supply silent pro gold 800w

i'm running at 4.4 ghz stable , now i will try to pump up to 4.5 with the new volts,,,,
    thanks for your reply as thebigtroll suggested
  3. TheBigTroll said:
    when you are running at 4.5ghz, try upping the voltage a little (1.15-1.2v)

thanks for your reply, try it tonite....

sorry for being late, first forum use every..
    i thought i will get an email to check...
  4. there is a app in chrome that lets you see the posts people have replied to. check in the app store
  5. TheBigTroll said:
    there is a app in chrome that lets you see the posts people have replied to. check in the app store

i was wondering to update to corair h100 or if you recommend anything better,,, my friend is in the USA now and they could provide me with parts as need,,, i also check out the thermaltake big water 780

PS: the email thing started to work - i live in saudi arabia some parts are limited
  6. the tpc 812 is more than enough
  7. TheBigTroll said:
    the tpc 812 is more than enough

thanks man,, i will try 4.5 tonite and i will tell u how it goes...!
  8. TheBigTroll said:
    the tpc 812 is more than enough

No luck,,, 4.5 crahs!!!!
  9. Best answer
    try 1.25v.
  10. TheBigTroll said:
    try 1.25v.

Yepp :-))))) that work,,,, but i need test it for 24 hours

thanks man
  11. i just test it for a hr and call it a day. the best test would be folding@home since it sometimes goes over 100% and it would actually be benefitial to scientific research at the same time
  12. TheBigTroll said:
    i just test it for a hr and call it a day. the best test would be folding@home since it sometimes goes over 100% and it would actually be benefitial to scientific research at the same time

wow, im on it- i will download it btw my system crashed 3 times @ the beginning (first ten mins.)
    but it feels stably now...
  13. if it crashes, add a little more voltage and it should be ok (most of the time)
  14. TheBigTroll said:
    if it crashes, add a little more voltage and it should be ok (most of the time)

ya, pump up to @ 1.2800V,
    btw folding@home is important and ur saying its a way to test my system in which way
  15. its a good stress test. maxes out performance of a CPU and GPU to fold faster
  16. TheBigTroll said:
    its a good stress test. maxes out performance of a CPU and GPU to fold faster

i got it and running but i don t get it
  17. Best answer selected by ashrafkreidieh.
  18. folding@home is the simulate the folding of actual proteins so that it could help with medical research. it uses your computer power to the max in the process. makes to be a great stress tester and helps with medical research at the same time. im not a expert at this but there is a toms hardware folding team if you are interested.
  19. TheBigTroll said:
    folding@home is the simulate the folding of actual proteins so that it could help with medical research. it uses your computer power to the max in the process. makes to be a great stress tester and helps with medical research at the same time. im not a expert at this but there is a toms hardware folding team if you are interested.

ya, i am , fill me in as needed....
  20. http://folding.stanford.edu/English/FAQ-main

there are many links. check the ones out that you think you need
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Cases