Dell Dimension E520 Crashing Regularily

armadaskier4123

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
Hi there, I have in my possession a Dell Dimension E520. I had an older computer with a hard drive/operating system on it and I moved it over to the new computer. I thought I had done this succesfully, I had uninstalled all of the original drivers, reinstalled all of the new chipset, graphics, audio, etc.. And I even ran the Windows XP repair program from the original install disk. The computer itself runs just fine with no problems, aside from the random crashing that occurs. I have had many different blue screen errors, and every single time we get one, we address the problem, but it's always a different error. I can post some of the screen shots when more of them happen. I know you're always supposed to do a clean install of windows and all that for a new computer, but this computer is a pharmacy workstation and there are loads of confidential files that need to be preserved and CANNOT be lost. :( It is very important that this computer gets running normally. Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated! :)

Tanner