New video card successfully installed....

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
August 13, 2005 10:21:16 PM

I have successfully installed my new video card into my PC, a Sapphire
Radeon 9600 PRO Atlantis with 256mb memory! And yes, the Sims 2 plays
a lot better on my PC now with all the game's video options set to
high. Now, to start finding high quality downloads for the game...

It seems my PC itself is running a bit faster, displaying webpages
faster, etc. Would adding a new video card do this?
-----
Kim/Dreamspinner3
Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 14, 2005 2:10:24 AM

Dreamspinner3 wrote:
> It seems my PC itself is running a bit faster, displaying webpages
> faster, etc. Would adding a new video card do this?

Yes.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 16, 2005 2:01:56 AM

If your old card was the bottleneck, definately.

!