New video card successfully installed....

I have successfully installed my new video card into my PC, a Sapphire
Radeon 9600 PRO Atlantis with 256mb memory! And yes, the Sims 2 plays
a lot better on my PC now with all the game's video options set to
high. Now, to start finding high quality downloads for the game...

It seems my PC itself is running a bit faster, displaying webpages
faster, etc. Would adding a new video card do this?
-----
Kim/Dreamspinner3
Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/
2 answers Last reply
More about video card successfully installed

    Dreamspinner3 wrote:
    > It seems my PC itself is running a bit faster, displaying webpages
    > faster, etc. Would adding a new video card do this?

    Yes.

    If your old card was the bottleneck, definately.

    "Dreamspinner3" <dreamspinner3@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have successfully installed my new video card into my PC, a Sapphire
    > Radeon 9600 PRO Atlantis with 256mb memory! And yes, the Sims 2 plays
    > a lot better on my PC now with all the game's video options set to
    > high. Now, to start finding high quality downloads for the game...
    >
    > It seems my PC itself is running a bit faster, displaying webpages
    > faster, etc. Would adding a new video card do this?
    > -----
    > Kim/Dreamspinner3
    > Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/

Sims Graphics Cards Games Video Games